Monday, July 26, 2010

"Thing 9"

The search tool that was easiest for me was the Google blog search. I found a lot of sites and most of them had the easy link to subscribe.

I didn't find any of them to be really confusing, I just thought the Google one was very user friendly.

The most useful feed I found was a blog with running tips from a marathon runner. I am training for a 1/2 marathon so I found that information very helpful. I didn't really find anything unusual but I found some things that I didn't know existed. They had some blogs for mom stroller runners, basically it is a running group for moms trying to stay fit and they can bring their kids. I thought this was great. I don't have children yet but when I do it is nice to know that I can keep running and have support.

No comments:

Post a Comment