Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Thing 23" Thoughts on Program

Honestly, I was a little apprehensive at first about taking this class. I am a very hands on learner and like someone to show me things first. Since this class was to be done from home, I was a little scared I would not be able to handle it. But... I learned SO MUCH! I really took charge of my own learning and found that online tutorials are really great. I learned about so many new programs and technology that I want to use with my students this year and share with other teachers. This was a perfect class for the summer because I am now loaded with tons of new ideas for the year. I would advise anyone considering to take this course. Thank you so much for offering this!

1 comment:

  1. Being able to figure it out on your own is a big part of the 2.0 world! So glad it was a good adventure for you. hope you will share thru this blog some of the "Things" you do with your students!

    ReplyDelete