Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Thing 2"

A few pointers I got from the article were the 7 habits of highly effective people. Habit 1 & 2 where the ones that I could relate to. Habit 1 is being productive, I always look to find solutions rather than complaining about the problem. Complaining about the problem doesn't solve anything. I have found technology to be a great way to find solutions for struggling students. I have used different types of software that really help my special needs students. The other habit that I find very important is habit 2 (begin with the end in mind). I think sometimes we start things without thinking about where we want it to end. Many times I have started a lesson and it ended so much different than I thought because I didn't start with the end in mind. The most important part of being a life longer is being willing to try new things and step out of the box...even if it is not very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment